Name: Krista Bednar
- How long have you been teaching? 1 Year
- What inspires you to teach? I love what my yoga practice has done for my health and well being and wanted to share it with others. I am a physical therapist by day and educated daily on the benefits of stretching and strengthening. Yoga offers a wonderful balance of both
- What’s your favorite class to teach and why? Candlelight yoga Sunday evenings. It is a nice balance of flowing yoga long with extra time spent stretching and a nice Savasana. What a great way to end the weekend and set yourself up for a great week
- What do you love to do when you’re not teaching? I LOVE to travel! Big or little trips it doesn’t matter as long as I get to eat good food and experience something new. I also love to drink craft beer so if that is mixed in as well I am a happy girl
- What’s one fact about yourself not many people know? We just bought a house this last fall and I have found a new love for “tinkering” I may not be very good at it but I love trying to make something old into something new 🙂
- What message would you like to share with your Longevity community? Thank you SO much for being such an inviting and warm community. Out of all of the studios I have practiced/worked at this group has been the most open minded and inviting group of individuals that I have had the pleasure of working with.
- What message would you like to share with someone who’s never been to Longevity? What do you have to lose? You are never going to know if you like something if you don’t try it so why not come and see. The staff and students at Longevity are so warm and inviting I really think it is a perfect place to try something new