Monthly Unlimited Reformer Classes
Get all the amazing benefits that Pilates has to offer in one well priced, easy option.
Unlimited Pilates Reformer Classes
NEED TO KNOW…
Unlimited Pilates Reformer Membership
- Membership requires an initial 3-month contract, no freezes or cancellation are permitted. After the initial 3-month agreement, the membership automatically moves to a month to month contract.
- No returns/refunds or exchanges will be given for memberships during the initial 3-month contract – ALL SALES FINAL.
- The Unlimited Pilates Reformer Membership allows clients to attend ONE reformer class per day.
- The Unlimited Pilates Reformer Membership does not allow any membership freezes or holds.
- Should you wish to terminate your membership and re-started at a later date, it will be at the current posted membership rate, which may be a higher rate than when the membership was initially purchased.
- All requests for cancellations must be submitted in writing at least 15 days in advance of your next billing date. Submit requests to email@example.com
- Changes/refunds cannot be made during or to the client’s current month (billing cycle). Longevity Pilates requires written notice 15 days prior to the upcoming billing cycle.
- Longevity Pilates requires a 12-hour notice to avoid a late cancel fee of $15. If the class reservation is cancelled within less than 12 hours, the clients credit card will automatically be charged $15. No exceptions. Copies of the cancellation policy can be found both online and printed copies are in the lobby.
- Membership is for the signing client only and cannot be shared with others, it cannot be used in exchange for other services or products.
- Clients are expected to keep their credit card on file up-to-date to avoid any disruption in membership privileges. This can be done in-studio.
- Longevity Pilates reserves the right to terminate or deny membership for an indeterminate amount of time if a client has an unsatisfactory payment history or displays any form of inappropriate behavior. No refunds will be given for a studio terminated membership.