In accordance with respecting the time of both our instructors and our fellow students, Longevity Pilates firmly enforces our cancellation policies. Please familiarize yourself with the policies listed below.
- The best and easiest way to change/cancel your reservation is by going into your MindBody account online or via the app. Log into MindBody, click on SCHEDULE, click on the name of the class you wish to cancel and click CANCEL.
- Only call the studio if you are unable to cancel your reservation online: 651-600-3861
- Clients are responsible for ensuring Longevity Pilates has your current email and mobile contact information in order to receive reservation and wait-list notifications.
- Clients are responsible for managing their own schedules, including reserving, canceling and wait-listing.
- Reformer Classes: Pilates Reformer classes must be cancelled within 12 hours of the class start time to avoid penalty and/or forfeiture of the class. If the reservation is not cancelled in advance of the 12-hour window, the class will be deducted from your class pack. Unlimited, Semi-Annual and Annual Members will be charged a $15 late cancellation fee to their credit card on file.
- If you fail to show up (a “no-show”) for a class to which you’re registered, the class will be forfeited (for class packs) and members will be charged $22 no-show fee.
- Reformer Wait-list: If you’ve placed yourself on a wait-list and a spot opens for the class, you will receive a text message notification giving you the option to accept or decline the spot. Upon acceptance, you are responsible for honoring the reservation. If you’re on the wait-list for a morning class, please check right away in the morning to see whether you’ve been added to the class to avoid a late/no show fee, or to open that spot up for another client. Longevity Pilates is not responsible for managing your schedule; be mindful when signing up for classes/wait-lists on the same day.
- Private & Duet Sessions: All Private & Duet Sessions must be cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment time to avoid forfeiture of your session. Canceling your appointment within the 24 hour window and requesting to reschedule for a future date is still considered a late cancel as your instructor has set that time aside for you, and you will forfeit your session. Contact your instructor directly concerning scheduling.