Longevity Studio Policies
Longevity is an appointment-based small business, and responsible reserving is imperative to keep classes running smoothly for everyone. Only reserve classes that you fully intend to take. This reduces class cancellations, opens more spots for all students and helps the studio serve our clients in the best way possible.
Everyone’s time is valuable, and Longevity starts classes/sessions on time. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your class in order to settle in and ready yourself for class.
- Arriving late is disruptive to fellow students and the instructor. It’s important at Longevity to keep a focused energy in the class throughout the entire 50-minute session. It’s also important that clients are properly warmed up and ready to progress into the next exercise safely. Clients arriving more than 10 minutes after the class start time will not be admitted, will forfeit their session price and will be considered a “late cancellation” subject to fees.
- If you are not physically present in the studio at the start of class and a standby client is waiting to be admitted into the class, the student who is physically present will get the spot and you will forfeit your class reservation. Should this occur, there is no class forfeiture or fee since the class is now full.
In accordance with respecting the time of both our instructors and our fellow students, Longevity Pilates firmly enforces our cancellation policies. Please familiarize yourself with the policies listed below.
- The best and easiest way to change/cancel your reservation is by going into your MindBody account online or via the app. Log into MindBody, click on SCHEDULE, click on the name of the class you wish to cancel and click CANCEL.
- Only call the studio if you are unable to cancel your reservation online: 651-600-3861
- Clients are responsible for ensuring Longevity Pilates has your current email and mobile contact information in order to receive reservation and wait-list notifications.
- Clients are responsible for managing their own schedules, including reserving, canceling and wait-listing.
- Reformer Classes: Pilates Reformer classes must be cancelled within 12 hours of the class start time to avoid penalty and/or forfeiture of the class. If the reservation is not cancelled in advance of the 12-hour window, the class will be deducted from your class pack. Unlimited, Semi-Annual and Annual Members will be charged a $15 late cancellation fee to their credit card on file.
- If you fail to show up (a “no-show”) for a class to which you’re registered, the class will be forfeited (for class packs) and members will be charged $22 no-show fee.
- Reformer Wait-list: If you’ve placed yourself on a wait-list and a spot opens for the class, you will receive a text message notification giving you the option to accept or decline the spot. Upon acceptance, you are responsible for honoring the reservation. If you’re on the wait-list for a morning class, please check right away in the morning to see whether you’ve been added to the class to avoid a late/no show fee, or to open that spot up for another client. Longevity Pilates is not responsible for managing your schedule; be mindful when signing up for classes/wait-lists on the same day.
- Private & Duet Sessions: All Private & Duet Sessions must be cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment time to avoid forfeiture of your session. Canceling your appointment within the 24 hour window and requesting to reschedule for a future date is still considered a late cancel as your instructor has set that time aside for you, and you will forfeit your session. Contact your instructor directly concerning scheduling.
Register for classes that are appropriate for you and your needs. Not sure? Ask us! If Longevity staff is concerned about your safety or your ability to keep up with a class, we will discuss best options with you. Please follow our staff’s advice; we’re here to make sure you progress safely and get the very best out of your Pilates experience.
In order to provide a peaceful environment for our students, please refrain from phone conversations and silence electronic devices while in the studio.
For both hygiene and safety, grip socks are required for all Pilates sessions. You may bring your own or purchase a pair at the studio. If you forget yours, we have clean studio socks available for use during the class.
Wear comfortable, studio-appropriate clothing that allows you to move freely. If wearing shorts, please layer fitted bike shorts underneath to ensure discretion.
- Avoid: clothing that has long drawstrings or that hangs loosely and could get stuck in your reformer while moving. Necklaces should not be worn as they can get stuck in the hinge of your headrest. Leggings or athletic wear with zippers can damage/tear the upholstery.
Longevity Pilates is not responsible for damaged or stolen items. Please leave all personal items in the cubbies and do not bring to your reformer. Empty pockets of items so that they do not fall into the reformers. No gum.
Once approved by Longevity staff, students 13+ may attend classes with a parent. Students ages 16+ may attend class unaccompanied.
If a client has an unsatisfactory payment history or displays any form of inappropriate behavior, Longevity Pilates reserves the right to terminate or deny membership for an indeterminate amount of time. No refunds will be given for a studio-terminated membership.
In the event of a studio closing due to inclement weather, classes will show as “cancelled” in MindBody. If you are registered for a class, you will receive an automated text and email notifying you of the closing. Please make sure Longevity has your current contact info. If you’re unsure about a studio closing, check our online class schedule (MindBody) to see if class has been cancelled.